The Administrative Board is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the Institute by deciding on its strategic direction, while exercising control over its management and financial health.
It is chaired by Michel Vounatsos, CEO Monde de Biogen, and is made up of representatives from :
- The Institute's various institutional and industrial partners
- The medical and scientific bodies involved in the project.
International Scientific Advisory Board
Liryc's International Scientific Advisory Board is made up of international leaders in the field of cardiac electrophysiology. It aims to issue an opinion on the Institute's major scientific direction and its annual action plan :
- Chair: Prof. Michiel JANSE, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Pr Barbara CASADEI, Oxford University, UK
- Prof. Jean-Claude DAUBERT, Université de Rennes, France
- Prof. André KLEBER, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Kadtja ZEPPENFELD, Leinden University, Netherlands