Our policy is based on a continuous search for ongoing improvement in its organisation in order to produce excellence in research and to satisfy all beneficiaries. It is determined by five commitments :
- Excellence in Research: We are establishing an organisation which aims to support excellence in research that is concrete and recognised internationally by commercialisation of the results.
- Improvement: We are pursuing ongoing improvement in the quality of our research and our services.
- Sharing: Our priority is to establish a common management culture between researchers from different laboratories, between researchers and support services, and between the public and private sectors. This involves sharing information about our activities.
- Listening: The Quality Department pays close attention in the event of non-compliance with our commitments.
- Integrity: We are committed to complying with the regulations for all of our activities, respecting the environment, and guaranteeing a quality of research and service according to international standards.